Total Time: 1 hr 15 minutes
Active Time: 20 minutes
A Note From the Chef: Potato wedges are a staple in our household, and we’re just starting in on the quartered potato fries style.
- 5 baking potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder with parsley
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- black pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Large cutting board
- Kitchen knife
- Measuring spoons
- 9″x13″ baking pan
- Large mixing bowl with lid (a plastic bag can be substituted for a lid)
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Peel and quarter the baking potatoes.
- In the mixing bowl, drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes. Shake.
- Add spices to the bowl. Shake to evenly coat.
- Coat the pan in cooking spray. Space the potatoes in the pan.
- Once oven preheats, place pan in center of the oven. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Flip the potatoes; respray the pan. Cook for approximately 30 additional minutes, or until potatoes are firm when pierced with a knife.
Enjoy! These potatoes can be served as a side dish, or as a compliment to a salad for a vegetarian meal duo.