Total Time: 5 minutes
Active Time: 5 minutes
Cook’s Note: This is a variation of our household favorite meatball sub, great for when your hot dog buns are stale and you have burritos to use up.
- Soft taco (medium)
- 6 – 8 small frozen meatballs (I prefer turkey)
- Tomato based sauce
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Steak knife
- Heat the meatballs as instructed on packaging.
- Cut meatballs into quarters.
- Prepare burrito by spreading a thin layer of sauce (in the picture above I used creamy spinach and Parmesan, but plain marinara works just as well if not better). Add the quartered meatballs.
- Pull apart the slice of cheese and add on top of meatballs. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to taste (I prefer a lot; my hubby prefers none).
- Microwave for 15 seconds.
- Wrap your burrito and enjoy!